About MARK MEERS
- Graduate from the University of Iowa with degrees in Communication & Business
- 20 years sales experience
- Lifelong resident of Will County
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Average selling time of only 41 days
- More advertising dollars allocated per home than competitive real estate companies
- Selling homes for an average of only 1.8% off list price
- Member of the Will-Grundy Home Builders Association
- Averaging over $18 million dollars in sales in each of the last 4 years
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Joliet real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Joliet areas, please contact me.